Making it so easy to get to Gisborne……your conference organiser
“Let us take you to Gisborne, a place you never thought you would consider”
"It’s too far to go"
"There isn’t much to do there"
"There are no conference facilities in Gisborne…"
"It costs too much to get to Gisborne"
"Where would we stay?" or more commonly…actually I have never been to Gisborne
We promise it will be the best experience not to forget and you will go away wanting to know when you can come back.
- Average air travel time from Auckland is 50 minutes and from Wellington just 55minutes.
- Gisborne is at the end of the beautiful and scenic State High way 35, a trip that most have never done and would love the opportunity to do.
- Gisborne has two internationally recognised quality hotels along with various accommodation options, a number of conference venues, break out rooms and facilities for meetings, presentations and conferences and unique spaces to hold your activities.
- You can easily break the conference days up with easy to access cultural, environmental or leisure based attractions, ie Gisborne has picture postcard meeting locations, beautiful beaches and walks, the largest Arboretum in New Zealand, has incredible Maori significance and heritage trails, and offers much to learn and experience .
- We have access to a myriad of local caterers, restaurants, lighting and AV specialists, hireage and theming options, MC’s and entertainers.
- Gisborne has a bustling CBD with an excellent wine region beyond the city boundaries.
- And last but not least, Gisborne has an ambience to relish.